Operations Management, BBA
Anderson School of Management
The Operations Management concentration provides students with management skills for planning, coordinating, and controlling the people and technology used to transform raw materials into goods and services. Students with a concentration in Operations Management are well prepared to contribution to the economic development and competitiveness of New Mexico and the U.S. by taking advantage of excellent career opportunities in consulting, inventory planning, purchasing, supply chain management, production control, production scheduling, quality management, and material resource planning in a wide variety of manufacturing and service industries. These include manufacturing, banking, insurance, hospitals, tourism, and construction.
- Completion of pre-admission coursework. A checklist of required pre-admission coursework is part of your application.
- A minimum grade of "C" and an overall cumulative GPA of 2.5 on all required pre-admission coursework.
- An overall combined GPA of 2.5 on all University of New Mexico and transfer coursework.
- Submission of Application to the Anderson School Advisement Center during the semester that pre-admission coursework is to be completed.
- You must be admitted to UNM before you can be admitted to Anderson. Visit the UNM website (www.unm.edu) for more information.
- Send official transcripts from all institutions attended. Please notify your advisor if you have academic coursework in progress from another institution, i.e. CNM.
Requirements are subject to change. Please note that there is no guarantee of admission.