Pharmaceutical Sciences, BS
College of Pharmacy
Graduates of the B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences program will demonstrate:
- A broad knowledge of pharmaceutical and related sciences;
- An understanding of drug discovery, development, and commercialization;
- Effective written and oral communication skills;
- An ability to integrate and apply knowledge to solve problems; and
- Ethical and socially responsible conduct.
Applicants to the B.S. in Pharmaceutical Sciences program must meet admission requirements to both the Pharm.D. program and the University of New Mexico. Pharm.D. applications are only accepted through the PharmCAS online application service. After admission to the Pharm.D. program, students can choose to apply for the undergraduate degree after their first year of pharmacy study.